Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Your Horoscope

aries
Aries: At some point between the hours of 9 am and 5pm, a mariachi band will approach you. You will be manhandled with great ardor and french-kissed by the entire band. Even if you spend the entire day in your own home. Despite the fact that they will all smell of beer and carne asada, you can't argue with destiny, baby; might as well lean in and enjoy it.  
taurus
Taurus: You will circle a parking lot for 23 minutes hoping to find a parking spot that is 65 feet closer to the store entrance than the six you will have already driven past. During this time, a darling little old lady who runs a schnauzer rescue will choke on a piece of pretzel inside the store. She will die. Had you settled for one of those parking spots a little bit farther out, you would have been the only person nearbyr who could have performed the Heimlich maneuver. But no. And now the schnauzers will all be euthanized, too. I hope you're proud of yourself.
gemini

Gemini: An unfortunate transit between Uranus and some other planet (I don't know which one--the word Uranus always cracks me up--where was I?) will cause your little plastic container of dental floss to fly from your hands as though it were possessed and land smack-dab in the middle of the toilet. That much is predestined. What happens afterwards will determined by your own free will. But, ew. Yuck. Really? God.
cancer

Cancer: When your back is turned, or when you are at lunch, or when you've only stepped out for a couple of minutes to see if the phone reception is better outside than in, somebody will move your cheese. They won't move it far. In fact, they'll probably just pick it up, make a half-turn, and set it back down again. Just to see if you'd notice. You will notice. And you'll find yourself wishing they'd moved the cheese farther away, because it's a smelly, runny kind of cheese, and you weren't terribly interested in eating it anyway.
leo

Leo: Brush your hair for god's sake. You look like a wild animal. Did you just roll out of bed and put on the first shiny lycra catsuit your hand fell on, or was wearing that a plan? Oh, sure, you're pretty enough to get away with it at thisage, but what do you think is going to happen when you get stretch marks and things start to sag? You're mighty proud of that hair, aren't you? Did I tell you to brush it? Brush it. Now. No, not in ten minutes. And stand up straight.
virgo
Virgo: The pimple you've been trying to keep your hands off is just going to continue being swollen and painful unless you do something about it. So off to the pharmacy with you. Get a small box of lancets, some rubbing alcohol, a bottle of Amaretto, some Anbesol, and Windex. Drink the Amaretto, not the rubbing alcohol. Numb that throbbing, aching zit with the anbesol. Then grab a lancet and go in for the kill. The Windex? That's for the mirror afterwards.
libra 
Libra: Beware the "Check Engine" Light. Due to the placement of Neptune in your carburetor, it is especially nefarious in your chart. You will do your best to comply with the light's airy, nonspecific order: popping the hood while the car is running, carefully applying the emergency brake, walking around to the front of the car, raising the hood, peering into a mystifying whir of belts, whizzy things, and the vague scent of burning motor oil. You will see much and comprehend nothing. Do not place your hands anywhere near moving parts. Trust us on this one. Having checked the engine, you will then close the hood, return to the driver's seat, and tell the dashboard, "Fuck off, I've checked the engine. I didn't see anything."
sagitarius
Sagittarius: That thing you do that you think nobody knows about? Everybody knows. Yes. EVERYBODY. You didn't really think you could keep something like that a secret forever, did you? Especially not after that little incident when you thought you'd nearly been caught but got away with it. The only thing left to do is man up, put down the bagels and cream cheese, and embrace the 12 steps. Except the part about being powerless. That thing you do with the 9-volt battery may be questionable, but it is definitely powered.
scorpio

Scorpio: You will wake to the sound of screaming and try to turn it off by slapping at the snooze button. Your hairdryer will trip the circuit breaker.  Your hairdresser will betray you. Your dog does not trust you.  Some people are best left in the dark. Chloroformed. In a basement. Tied to a chair. With chain. And eels. Lots and lots of eels.  
 capricorn
 Capricorn: The email you just got from the Marketing Department titled "Happy Stroke Month" is not a joke. Ponder that for a while. Wonder whether Hallmark has gotten onboard with the whole Stroke Month thing. Wonder what a Happy Stroke Month card should say. Wonder whether a Happy Stroke Month card could even be read and appreciated by the majority of recipients. Feel deeply ashamed of yourself for wondering whether there's a Happy Stroke Month To You song, and whether the lyrics are all just kind a big jumble of slur. That's not funny. Grandpa had a stroke, you know. Everything's always a big joke to you, isn't it? Don't you think it's high time you called your mother?
 aquarius
Aquarius: Water, water, water, something about water, wet splashy water, moving water, fresh water, saltwater, stagnant water, waterboys, watering holes, making water, drinking water, watering the plants, water water everywhere and not a drop to drink, the waters of your soul, running water, walking water, crawling water, Fallingwater, waterfalls, Watergate, Whitewater, water rights, water wrongs, water softener, waterworks. There. Make something of that. Should be enough symbolism to keep you busy for weeks.
pisces
Pisces: As the 12th sign of the zodiac, you will be neglected by an astologer who is dead sick and tired of manufacturing horoscopes. You are the red-headed stepchild of the zodiac. Nobody cares. By the time the fortune-teller gets around to you, she's ready for a stiff drink and thoroughly disengaged. You got a light? Thanks. [Puff. Exhale.] Tell you what. Come back tomorrow and I'll see what I can do for you then. Right now I just need a nap.

YOUR TAGS:

Add

TIP:

  Enter the amount, and click "Tip" to submit! 

Comments

All gifs brazenly borrowed from astro.com.
Now this is the first horoscope that makes sense. And I say that as a Pisces. Rated.
I'm a scorpio...mine is fine as long as i get to do the tying up, not be the one tied...
Damn.
Wish I were an Aries today.
Being a Cancer is gonna suck, but fortunately I am going to eat the cheese before someone gets a chance to move it (see earlier comment on 1_I_Mom's post)!!! btw, it's Muenster--not too stinky.
Ha ha! I still win!
:-)
You are psychic! I am a Libra with car trouble.
As a lifelong Gemini -- well, in this life anyway, I am well aware of the connection between me and Uranus, and I find yours very attractive.
I am on the cusp of virgo and libra so i went out to the car and popped the hood and gas pus went everywhere.

If that had happened on the highway it would have ended badly. Your astrology saved my life. I have to go mop the drive now. But thank you so much!
Loved it. Rated.!!!!!!
Loved it. Rated.!!!!!!
Being a good Libra I'm used to yelling at inanimate objects. Funny stuff!
Totally funny and awesome idea. I really, really enjoyed this. R.
This is brilliant. Really!
Oh that was funny. I'm a Gemini. What's with the dental floss in the toilet?
Fuckin' figures. And it explains a lot, frankly.
Funny stuff. As a Pisces that's probably why I never got much astrological feedback.
Why is Pisces always the stinking fish at the bottom of the astrologer's kitchen trashcan? :-)
I will not brush my hair! You brush my hair! Sure it looks like birds are nesting there, and maybe they are, but that's my prerogative.

::wanders off picking eggshells out of hair::
::wanders back singing a Bobbi Brown song::

Great horoscope.
Oh I am definitely that Capricorn. Nice work!
Dang! And, bwahaha. Taurean, here. Parking lot stuff has been true enough today; no choking ladies yet, though.
I feel drunk with psychic/woo-woo power, y'all. :-D

Thanks for tolerating my goofball mood.
♪♫ AY, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores ...♪♫

bring it, hombres. ;-D
laugh, "You will see much and comprehend nothing." That is the story of my life
Libra here. I'm just staying out of the car altogether.
Okay, okay! I just brushed my hair!
I'm an Aries, and it was fuuuuuuuun!
Funny post. Interestingly, my first article for Playboy, back in 1975, was a humorous piece called "Your Horror-scope."
r
How did you know??? I did circle a parking lot looking for a spot by a grocery (I'm a taurus)! I had no idea that I was responsible for the death of an old lady and her schnauzers--yikes!
Too drunk with amaretto and pimple pain to make salient comment.
Good lord what have you got against us Scorpios? Don't have a hairdryer, hairdresser, or dog. And eels are great with mustard-- but? sure you didn't swap us with Sagittarius? see I do know all kinds of things to do with 9 volt batteries and I always thought I followed Libra in the Zodiac.
Thanks Denise, I think. I have now changed my birthday!
R
Damn. I read my horoscope, didn't like it, moved on to my previous horoscope, but it sucked even more. I hate when my dental floss lands in the terlet, but I really hate it more when someone moves my cheese. Damn. I'm screwed either way.
Cute - full disclosure I only read my own.
Aquarius is actually an AIR sign, not a water sign. Common misconception, you're not the first one to get hung up on the water bearer thing and to run with it in the wrong direction. I think this was pretty funny.
My my, did someone get up on the wrong side of the Zodiac?? =o)

These were hilarious, but I hope you're happy that I'll have to get up at least three times to pee tonight, says the Aquairi.

I'm just glad you didn't mention Blackwater. =o)
Thank you. I was wondering about this.
Sorry to get back to you so late, but I'm an Aries, and boy, are those mariachi guys long-lasting.
I don't see my sign in there. I'm a Perspicacity, the web-lipped mud duck and the most g-l-o-r-i-o-u-s constipation in the Western Sky! So what's up for me?
Wonderfully weird, great spoof. and yeah, Aquarius is not a water sign, but who cares? r
This is the first horoscope I've read in full. I'm an Aries, and I'm waiting, with ribbons on. Something to look forward to on a Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment